Re: ATOK messed up after XF86-4.0.2 upgrade

Christopher SEKIYA wrote:-

> With this case, and I think with Neil as well, locale is set correctly.  XIM
> still won't do the right thing.
>
> *sigh* Time to make a debugging version of the XIM*() routines and trace
> it with gdb ...

Well, my locale is set the way it always used to be; it used to work.

I downloaded and tried Xemacs; that gave me an interesting warning:

(1) (xim-xlib/info) X Input Method open failed. Waiting for an XIM to
be enabled.

This may be related to the null pointer return you discussed.  Or I could
have XIM set up wrongly; I've not investigated further yet.

Neil.