Visitor to Tokyo

Hi all,

I'm an Australian Linux hacker who will be spending 3 months in
Japan from early April to early July. I'll be living in the
Yohga area of Tokyo, I've been learning Japanese since the start
of the year and I'm keen to hook up with Linux hackers and users
in Tokyo during my stay.

By way of introduction, I have a web page and a couple of GPL/LGPL
programs at :

    http:/www.zip.com.au/~erikd/

Last but not least, I am also a member of the Sydney LUG :

    http://www.slug.org.au/

Cheers,
Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo     nospam@example.com      (Yes its valid)