Re: PCMCIA setting

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 07:13:40PM +0900, Austin Kurahone wrote:
> CONFIG_PCI_GODIRECT I think. (Yes, I checked under 2.4.1, No NetBSD still does
> not have stable SMP support.)
Hmmm, just did a bit more checking.  Seems that the PCI subsystem trys the
DIRECT method first.  I think CONFIG_PCI_GOBIOS is the right way to go.

Although supposedly "the kernel will try the direct access method and falls
back to the BIOS if that doesn't work."

Naturally my laptop currently running NetBSD/sparc, I am unable to test this
personally YMMV.

--
Austin K. Kurahone
Tokyo Linux Users Group / SIGUSR1 R&D