PCMCIA setting

Dear all,

I am now trying to setting a notebook Linux machine.

Somehow the eth0 is not realized.
Could somebody tell me the possible reason?

When I restart the nework the error message says;

Shutting down interface eth0          			[OK]    ....even it was not
started
Disabling IPv4 packet forwarding                        [OK]
Enabling IPv4 packet forwarding                         [OK]
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_always_defrag is missing -- cannot control IP
defragmentation
Bringing up interface lo              OK
Bringing up interface eth0 Delaying eth0 intialization. [FAILED]

I can also see in the /var/log/messages
localhost kernel: Linux PCMCIA Card Services 3.1.22
localhost kernel: opeions: [pci] [cardbus] [pm]
localhost kernel: PCI: No IRQ known for interrupt pin A of device
00:13.0. Please try using pci=biosirq.
localhost kernel: PCI: No IRQ known for interrupt pin B of device
00:13.1. Please try using pci=biosirq.

The card is Laneed LD-CDY

I recompiled the kernel to 2.4.0.
I think I did some stupid mistake.

Please give this newbee a light to the right way.......

Thank you very much for your advice.

Nakajima