Re: [despammed] Re: Linux-to-Linux copying?

    s> [...]
    >>> Interesting to read this in conjunction with
    >>> http://www.theos.com/dispute.html
    >>
    >> Things like this seem to happen to/around Theo quite
    >> frequently.  Just another reason to stay far, far away from his
    >> projects.

    s> I still don't see what his personality has to do with the
    s> software. Does the fact that Theo is an asshole make OpenSSH
    s> lower quality? Is it that much of an issue that you would
    s> prefer a closed-source alternative?

Well this question comes up again and again from time to time. It
boils down to `can a bad guy write a good program?' I think this is
ridiculous.

Viktor

P.S. Yeah, open source is a kind of communism, no wonder :)