Re: [despammed] Re: Linux-to-Linux copying?

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 05:10:46PM +0900, Peter Evans wrote:

> A Beckettian non-dialogue, or a monologue written,
> Japanese-schoolgirl-style, one line per sentence?

Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of Jay's side of the conversation.  There
might not have been one, though -- Theo's conversational style is a lot like
what you saw in the log.

There's a lot more along these lines in the misc@example.com archive.  Jay
certainly wasn't an angel -- openbsd.com was a rather poorly-thought-out
parody site.  The actions of the openbsd crew, however, were reprehensible.

> Interesting to read this in conjunction with http://www.theos.com/dispute.html

Things like this seem to happen to/around Theo quite frequently.  Just
another reason to stay far, far away from his projects.

-- Chris