Re: [despammed] Re: Linux-to-Linux copying?

> [MSGS    ] [07:51PM] - deraadt you have been, up to now, nothing
>                        but an utter prick and a disturbance.^O

Somehow that reminds me of "Your father was a hamster and your mother
smelt of elderberries" (or maybe vice versa). But that aside, it's hard
to work out who's saying what, notably in

> [MSGS    ] [07:51PM] - deraadt I do not want to talk to you. ^O
> [MSGS    ] [07:51PM] - deraadt We have nothing to talk about.^O
> [MSGS    ] [07:51PM] - deraadt Do not reply.^O

A Beckettian non-dialogue, or a monologue written,
Japanese-schoolgirl-style, one line per sentence? Anyway it seems
accurate enough: one or more of the participants has nothing to talk
about, merely tired old cliches about pricks and bums (should I be
shocked?), and vague threats.

> Given his attitude, I find it very difficult to justify using
> anything that he touches.

Hmm. The boss of Dell Computers was unusually generous in the campaign
to get Shrub made president (and has been rewarded for his pains with
chairmanship of some quango); but if somebody gave me a Dell computer I
wouldn't be too proud to keep it (or flog it).

Interesting to read this in conjunction with http://www.theos.com/dispute.html

--
Peter Evans <peter@example.com>