Tomorrow's Technical Meeting

A quick question: I plan to bring my older notebook to tomorrow's
meeting, as I have a WWW "slide" presentation on it. That notebook
puts out an 800x600 display externally. Will the projector there cope
with that. I've had trouble with projectors and differing resolutions in
the past.

Jim
--
Jim Breen  [jwb@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Visiting Professor, Institute for the Study of Languages and Cultures of