Re: How to create kanji TIFFs?

ulrike@example.com wrote:

> Does this strategy in theory allow me to control the size of the kanji? If
not,
> maybe I'll stick to the perl-strategy.

Me stupid! Jim Breen did mention that I can control the size with the
perl-script as well. As far as I understand it I can use kanji48.snf instead of
kanji26.snf. But after I downloaded kanji48.snf.gz. from the Monash-archive, and
renamed it to kanji48.snf.gz it still refused to unpack:

	gunzip: kanji48.snf.gz: unexpected end of file

If I am successfull, do I need a ascii48.snf as well? And where could I get it /
how could I produce it?

Uli