RE: linux only with linux?

Well, have you tried searching for some document about creating your own
distribution?  That's pretty much what you are doing.  I'm sure there are
great tips you can find at linuxdocs.org

-----Original Message-----
From: pietro zuco [mailto:pietrozuco@example.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 6:57 PM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Re: linux only with linux?

Hello Austin!
Thankyou very much for your support.
But anyway I want to do that. I don't worry if I will do that in a month, 6
month 1 year or 10 years, but I want to do that :)
I really like Linux and I would like to know only how can I start to do it
all by myself. I would like to documented it in every step so others can do
the same.

I don't like to install a distribution and after that I don't know how can I
use all that software and I don't know what all that software does. I'm sure
that maybe the 40% or more of all the software that I had installed I won't
use it. I know that there are a lot of documentation but I prefer to start
from the begining.

So please if you or someone else can tell me the first step I will continue
by myself.

Thanks in advance.
Pietro.