Re: TLUG webmaster postion available.

--- "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@example.com>
wrote:

> Nama newbie will do.

This is true - I was a total newbie when I took over
from Craig ;-)

> In fact, we're more likely to get a
> sucker^Wvolunteer if we don't tell
> them what they're in for.

It might be time for a discussion of what the site is
intended to accomplish. If its reason for being is to
announce meeting times, places, etc then there isn't
much work to be done. If the will of the group is to
make it the largest repository of information about
Linux and Japanese then maybe it needs a bit more
commitment.

Regards,

Jim S.