Re: TLUG webmaster postion available.

On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 06:26:39PM +0900, Uva Coder wrote:

> I announced on the tlug-admin list earlier this week
> that I am stepping down as the TLUG webmaster.
>
> Is anyone interested in the newly opened TLUG webmaster
> position?

Hi Uva,

First of all thank you for looking after the TLUG web site!

I just thought that if you're looking for a new webmaster, it
may help if you describe the webmaster's tasks in detail.
I'm sure there are potentially qualified web admins out there
who may want to take the position.

btw please could someone permission the tlug admin archive
correctly so that the end users like us can read it ?
(e.g., http://www.tlug.gr.jp/MLadm/0102/maillist.html)
... this is not the first time I got "Forbidden".

Best Regards,
ak