Re: RH - question was: canna + kinput2

"Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@example.com> writes:

> [a lot]
>
> Well, given what you've written, I'm puzzled, too.  I don't have time
> to mess with it further, though.  Sorry!

This page seems to say that vertical CID-keyed fonts won't work with
GhostScript 6.01 unless a special patch is applied:

    http://www.sat.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~hideyuki/Ghostscript/cidv.html

and even with the patch it won't work with the Wadalab CID-keyed fonts
because these fonts are missing the vertical character variants.

So it looks like it cannot be fixed currently.

--
Mike Fabian   <mfabian@example.com>