Re: Tiresome not-even-newbie question

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 03:21:05PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> My Gateway 2k 3350 is still in that state for NetBSD because XFree86 3.x
> doesn't support the video (Linux, with XFree86 4.02, _barely_ does, and not
> all that well).

Eh?  What chipset?  Unless it's something like that damned Intel i81x chip,
should work okay[1].

> [1]  I am never again going to install Linux without installing NetBSD
> first; luv that bootselector!

*chuckle*

-- Chris

[1] Unless it's a Savage.  4.0.3, which will be released Really Soon Now,
    will address the Savage issue.  Could probably grab the driver out of
    cvs-current and plug it into 4.0.2 with no worries.