Ht´ Question

Hello folks,

We are setting up a new small office that has no
network wiring at present.  I was wondering if anyone
knows of any really good places in Akihabara or
greater Tokyo to shop for LAN wiring stuff.

By this I am not talking about switches, hubs and
routers.  I am talking about more basic stuff like,
wire, patch panels, crimper tools, lan drops, plastic
conduit and the like.

I do know of Aisan, but was not particularly impressed
with their selection of this sort of thing last I was
there.

Many thanks,
  Jeff