RH6.2 on a Toshiba 2800

Since my newly-installed RH6.2 seems OK at the system level, I finished
off the anecdotal description of what I did to get it going, put it
on my WWW server, and sent the URL off to the "Linux on Laptops" editor
who may evetually add it to his page of similar experiences.

If anyone is interested, it's at:
http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/notebook.html

I haven't got too far with wnn/kinput2 yet, so questions may be coming
on that.

Cheers

Jim
--
Jim Breen  [jwb@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Visiting Professor, Institute for the Study of Languages and Cultures of