Microsoft jokes and MetBSD

So I said I was gonna install NetBSD, right?  So I fired up the new
Gateway notebook, opened Exploder to
http://www.netbsd.org/i386/install-notes.html, and Exploder exploded.
Hard lock, couldn't figure out how to get it to go away.

I know how to get it to go away....

FWIW, the same page crashed Mozilla M18 too, multiple times.  Hmmm....