Re: Keyboard lockup problem

>> Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 01:32:01 +0900
>> From: Shimpei Yamashita <shimpei@example.com>
>>
>> BTW, if you're dying to get gpm to work, try initializing it after
>> everything else--i.e., rename the boot script link to S99gpm, or run the
>> script manually after reaching a root shell prompt. I bet it'll work just
>> fine, if your problem is anything like mine.

I've never used gpm once. If I can't have X, I don't want to use Linux.
I suspect most people these days are the same. It should be an option
rather than the default, IMNSHO, as it seems to cause problems not
infrequently.

Jim
--
Jim Breen  [jwb@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Visiting Professor, Institute for the Study of Languages and Cultures of