"Debian" starts with "D" (was Re: Three questions

At Wed, 7 Feb 2001 21:38:56 +0900,
Stephen J. Turnbull <turnbull@example.com> wrote:
> It's not a coincidence that "Debian" starts with "D".  It's the worst
> imaginable Linux distribution, except for all the others that have
> been invented.  ;-)

But isn't that what you use anyway?

I just recently switched to Debian on two machines.  I have previously
used SuSE 6.2 (yast is cool), various flavours of RedHat, and have
toyed with Slackware and others long ago.

Debian does have some very nice features, like apt and dselect.  Now
that I have DSL (SF Bay Area), upgrades over the net make a lot of
sense, and it's hard to beat the convenience.

Can I ask you to summarize what you think is wrong with Debian that
could be improved?  And what would your favourite distribution have
that none have today?

regards,
Drago