Re: Three questions

archan wrote:

> > Plathome has box sets (4,5,6 floor, next to Laox Computer) and so does
> > T-Zone. I can send you a 'pirated' copy if you want. Just let me know.
>
> Pirated Copy????? Hey, u can copy RH from the official box and it is legal
> (correct me if I am wrong)

Just a bad pun there. I wouldnt be telling the world if it really was pirated now
would I?

> > Dont forget to use Reiserfs if you can. Really useful when the battery
> > suddenly runs out.
>
> But it is dangerous if u are using kernel 2.4. I have found it has become
> pretty stable in 2.4.1 and native support is given in the kernel source
> tree.

Im using it with 2.4.0 and seems pretty stable, but then again, I dont put it
through extreme conditions. I just tried it with (2.4.1+raid5+ata-100). Refused
to boot.

I knew there were problems with Reiserfs and RAID, but it didnt even get to
detecting RAID. I didnt have time to research the kernel panic, but just took the
quick way out and avoided reiserfs altogether.