Three questions

G'day all,

A few questions for the experts:

(a) I have decided to bite the bullet and get a new notebook here. I've
been checking out the ones at Akihabara, and Laox's place that
specializes in stuff for foreigners has "Western" Toshibas, etc. at
bearable prices, albeit higher that I'd pay in Australia for the same
gear.

	Q: Does anyone have any suggestions of better places to try?
	   I really want a non-Japanese keyboard.

(b) 	Q: If I get a system with a 10Gb HDD, what is a good partitioning
strategy? I want to have a usable Windows (probably 98) partition, and I
expect I'd need to give it about 2G. What would be appropriate for the
rest? If it's a 128Mb system, what is the optimal swap size?

(c) I think I'll start with RH6.2, mainly because I am most used to RH's
funny little ways, and it's the one most used at Monash. I don't really
want to put in the J version unless it's the only way to get kterm, etc.
working.

	Q: where is a good place to obtain the CDs of RH6.2 (non-J) around
	here?

Cheers

Jim
--
Jim Breen  [jwb@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Visiting Professor, Institute for the Study of Languages and Cultures of