Re: Ok thankyou

hi,
you can contact Laser5 Linux Office there for the details or TLUG ppl.
Last year october, I visited Tokyo ... and really had nice time with
nice people out there.
BTW, you have to know little bit of Japanese to talk with all of them

archan
archanp@example.com
devrootp@example.com

ps. I am from India