Re: virtual mail server setting

> Now I subscribe NTT OCN-Economy line to my home with all-in-one linux box
> (dns,httpd, smtp, pop, ftp). Can I setup virutal domain mail server (smtp
> & pop) in a same machine?

Which mail server? In Exim you just add another entry to local_domains
(and set the MX in DNS). Then if you want to do something special for
that domain (e.g. it's own aliases file), you make a new directors entry
and specify domains="...". .

Really easy once someone has made one for you so you can copy, paste and
edit :-). Trying to work it out from scratch from the manual is rather
harder.

Don't know about POP though.

Darren