Memory for an old Acer Notebook

Hi Folks

I have an old Acer Notebook and want to put some ram into it.  There is
an empty slot in there at the moment.  Can someone please tell me where
I might be able to get some memory for it and how much(roughly) it might
be.  The current memory stick in it has 4 chips on it, each is marked
with

Mitsubishi Symbol M5M4V17805CTP
Japan 643CEO4-6S

with one of the chips having a sticker on it which reads

16M(EDO)
D/C:9704-SC

I would like to put in either a 16Meg or 32Meg chip.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Tony