Re: PPP settings for GOL

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:53:49 +0900
Antony Stace <antony@example.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks
>
> Could someone please direct me to some info on setting up a ppp
> connection with GOL, in particular the settings in the scripts/config
> files found in /etc/ppp.
>

> Cheers
>
> Antony

I used the beginners route:
Under Redhat 6.2 (and it still works under RH 7.0J) I used netcfg and/or rp3-config. I am using the Yokohama access number. Simply entered phone number, user name and password and some other settings like giving users the authority to open and close the connection.

Regards, Ralf