Re: Linux books in English

> >I went yesterday to Kinokinuya to have a look at the English books
> about
> >Linux and was (a little bit) disappointed.
> > Could you advise me on better places where I could look at Linux books.

I've choked at Kinokuniya prices, but thought their range was
reasonable, so you might have trouble finding better.

To add to Stephen Carter's list, and if you're further North, second
floor of Maruzen in Kawaguchi had plenty of English computer/academic
books, and Shoraku between Kita-yono and Saitama-Shin-Toshin stations
had lots of English books (but only been once and I wasn't looking at
the computer books).

> Some members of the list will oppose, but amazon.com (or amazon.co.jp)
> is ok. Even for the same book, buying from amazon is cheaper than
> Kinokuniya.

You can get a list of more online book stores at:
  http://www.noamazon.com/

Darren