Re: Wnn problem

>> From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <turnbull@example.com>
>> Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:50:35 +0900
>>
>> I dunno, I'd be tempted to give up on Wnn and use Canna.  (Erm,
>> actually, that's what I did 5 years ago....)

I thought I'd try that. Canna installed OK. My kinput2 is the
"wkinput2" from "wkinput2-2.0fix3-4.i386.rpm" so I set out to install a
canna-capable one. No success.

I got "kinput2-canna-v2fix4-2.i386.rpm", but rpm reports:

	"kinput2 is needed by kinput2-canna-v2fix4-2"

I can't seem to find an rpm that will install and keep it happy. Does
anyone know a complete kinput2/canna rpm I can use?. I guess
I can build from source - can anyone suggest a location and traps to
avoid (this in RH5.2 lib5c)

Jim
--
Jim Breen  [jwb@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Visiting Professor, Institute for the Study of Languages and Cultures of