Re: DSL in Tokyo (again)

One month on, I'm wondering if you (or anyone) got your DSL setup?
I'm thinking too of subscribing, what is the service quality like? Do you
really get super fast downloads, or are the ISP's being overloaded with new
high bandwidth users?

eAccess certainly looks attractive, GOL currently have a special on where
they waiver certain setup fees :-)

I'm wondering, do they restrict the net access at all, i mean no proxies,
firewalls, port blocking, and IP masquerading? I'd love to be able to run a
webserver from home! how nerdy would it be to be able to control the Air
Con from an iMode phone on the way home?!