Re: Wnn problem

>> Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:50:26 +0900
>> From: Yamagata Hiroo <hiyori13@example.com>
>>
>> Of course, you have TCP/IP ports and wnn user set, right?

Um. In the words of an (in)famous and not very bright Australian
politician: "please explain".

What are the TCP ports in this case? I'm just using the default
/usr/local/lib/wnn/serverdefs file which sets the INET port to 22273 and
the Unix domain socket to /tmp/jd_sockV4  I notice it starts the jserver
before the network gets initialized, so presumably it uses Unix sockets.

wnn is running under root, as it always has. Is that a problem?

Jim
--
Jim Breen  [jwb@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/]
Visiting Professor, Institute for the Study of Languages and Cultures of