Re: at command

Hi Scott,
    I think you have helped me every time I asked for help. Yes you are right. I need
pernament (so to speak) cron command. I understand that now. ( thanks to many people
who answered me. I am such a slow learner, shame on me). Thanks again!

unfortunately there is no delivery sevice for eel
rather weird and frightening meal
be satisfied with cheese
I can make you many
and eat them with a cup of tea
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
(ugh what a rhyme, anyway).

Yong-Ming

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF YONG-MING HUA(YMH CAL LABORATORY)
yhua@example.com, root@example.com