System.map & 2.4.0

Don't know if it's just me, but I get this error when doing ps, top,
etc:
[root@example.com /boot]# ps
{tcp_connect} {tcp_connect_R__ver_tcp_connect}
Warning: /boot/System.map does not match kernel data.
{tcp_connect} {tcp_connect_R__ver_tcp_connect}
Warning: /usr/src/linux/System.map does not match kernel data.
  PID TTY          TIME CMD
  670 pts/6    00:00:00 bash
 2883 pts/6    00:00:00 ps

I did make bzImage like usually, and cp-d System.map to /boot
This error showed up around test11 and later.
What's wrong?

B0Ti.