at command

Hi,
    It is Yong-Ming asking for help about 'at' command.
As far as I know, I have been able to use 'at' command all right in a form like
below,
   at 5am 1 July -f  /root/systemdownscript(my script with x mode).
But I want to use 'at' command regularly on a specific day. I checked man.
Doesn't seem to have any comment on the use of week of the day, like
  at 5am Sunday ...
Is the syntax all right? If not, give me the right one please? Sorry this is a
thing I have gotta check by myself. But somehow I have an error message coming
back every time I do it.

Thanks in advance
Yong-Ming

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF YONG-MING HUA(YMH CAL LABORATORY)
yhua@example.com, root@example.com