Plugins available for Mozilla / Linux

We have two plugins available freely for linux/Mozilla, one available
immediately and another RSN (once its packaged a bit).  The plugins are as
follows:

	- flash plugin (really a wrapper)
	- mpeg-1 plugin (mpeg-4 in the works also)

The alpha flash plugin, available immediately provides full LiveConnect
functionality (FSCommand & JS callable methods).  It is essentially a
wrapper implementing a subset of the java JRI environment - wrapping the
existing flash plugin so that it works properly under Mozilla.  Currently
tested with Mozilla V0.7 and mozilla trunk builds.

The plugin is currently only being provided in a binary form but will soon
also be provided as source.  It is yet to be determined whether we will
include this as part of the mozilla tree or as a separate source project.

If you are interested in using either send me a note.  And yes flames for
whatever reason > /dev/null

cheers

---
Jonathan Shore