RE: Java Memory settings

Change jserv.properties to include the line:

	wrapper.bin.parameters=-Xmx250000000
	wrapper.bin.parameters=-Xms100000000

The above would set the maximum heap size to 250MB and the minimum to 100MB
approx (on Solaris).  I hope you don't really need to use 1GB - what sort of
application (?)  Java is a hog however.

These parameters seem to be the same on Linux, though are implementation
specific (other platforms use different parameters).

Jonathan