Re: Mandrake rehabilitated

On Wed, Dec 27, 2000 at 11:02:14AM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> Having attacked Mandrake for "free riding" on support from app
> development teams in these fora, it is my responsibility to let you
> know that XEmacs and Mandrake have worked out their differences to the
> full satisfaction of XEmacs.

(snip)

"I do, I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally
without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated
purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may
have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any
such slander at any time in the future." -- Archie Leach, "A Fish Called Wanda"

... not implying that the two causes are similar, mind ;)

-- Chris