Re: PDA with Linux

From: Yoshiko Miwa <miwachan@example.com>
Subject: Re: PDA  with Linux
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 13:02:39 +0900

> Jack Morgan wrote:
> >I'm interested in getting a PDA that runs linux and would like some
> >advice. I've looked at Samsung's Yopy and Compaq's iPAQ which both run
> >linux but neither are available as far as I know. Does anyone know if
> >any others that can run linux? (eg. Palm Pilot, TRG Pro)
> How about Agenda VR3? It's a small and cute PDA, and its OS is Linux.
> http://www.agendacomputing.com/

Check http://developer.agendacomputing.com/about-adp.html for limited
offer.

Other Resources:
LinuxVR - Linux for Windows CE(MIPS)
 http://pc1.peanuts.gr.jp/~kei/linux-vr.htm

Linux for SH3 machines,works on Jornada 620/680 and dreamcast.

Linux works on SHARP Zaurus.
  http://www.zxlinux.org/

Samsung YOPPY!,still test on Korea,It can works GameBoy emulation.

--
jun ebihara
One of maintainer,http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/hpcmips/