from Row-Cell Notation to EUC or ISO-2022 Encoding

I am trying to find the euc-codes for radicals. In Ken Lunde's CJKV
there is a list of the radicals and their Row-Cell Codes. Is it possible
to calculate the EUC or JIS code from these codes? I tried to find the
relevant parts in the book about this matter, but so far without any
success.

There are examples for jis and euc encoding, according to which hiragana
ka is encoded \xa4\xab in euc, \x24\x2b in jis without the escape codes,
and it has a row cell code of 04-11 in JIS X 0208:1997. There seems to
be some pattern to my laymans eye, but I cannot figure it out
completely. Could somebody enlighten me?

Thanks in advance,

Uli