Re: Linux/Palm

Sorry for disappointing you... :(

-> Connecting your connected organiser
->                    So, the first thing you'll want to do is to go here
-> and grab a copy of jPilot for Linux. This is handy little
->                    program offers you all the functionality of the
-> Windows application that ships with the Palm Pilot. You'll
->                    need it to be able to install apps onto your palm.

jPilot is a real crap. Never worked on me, just breaks syncing in the
middle regardless of all settings. At the same time pilot-link,
PilotManager are OK on both Solaris and Linux. Though personally me - I
prefer command line pilot-xfer and bbdb-to-pilot.

--Dmytro