Re: apt questions

B0Ti wrote:

> "A.Sajjad Zaidi" wrote:
>
> > Im not familiar with Debian, but shouldnt the mount point be decided by
> > '/etc/fstab'?
>
> It is, but apt is somewhat different. Eventhough is says it uses fstab.

> Next Nomikai (and Bonenkai!): December 15 (Fri)
> Next Technical Meeting: January, 2001

I think Ill stick to my hacked version of RH (6.2). ReiserFS is working fine
as well as everything else, including X4.01 (although I stick to 3.3.6 for
the work machine, much more stable). Just have to find the time to get my
'ATI TV Wonder' working.

I havent looked at how Ill do this. Just compiled the bttv modules
yesterday. If anyone has any quick hints, that would be great. Too bad I
missed Marcus when he was here.

A.Sajjad Zaidi