Re: Convert IE bookmarks to Netscape

Yes, Netscape bookmarks are in one HTML format.
But MS-IE bookmarks are like this, each site is bookmarked as sigle file. For example, Perl.com bookmarks is .....

[InternetShortcut]
http://www.perl.com
Modified=4046D6B132F1BC01ED

If you bookmark 100 sites, you have such 100 files.
So, I'm looking for the tool to convert bookmarks.

Thank you.
-- Shigeo