Re: restoring the MBR

On Sat, Dec 02, 2000 at 06:50:58PM +0900, Yamagata Hiroo wrote:

> Hi guys, I'm in Mongolia now and I need help: I screwed up lilo,
> and I need to restore my MBR to the original state. What was the
> command for that in DOS?
>
> I thought it was
>
> > fdisk /mbr

Hmmm. Can't remember DOS. I know it had help though with /? or was that \?
So you should be able figure it out from there.

If not, tomsrtbt might be able to help if you haven't got a bootdisk. You
look for it in freshmeat... From there you can re config/run lilo.

Tom.
--
Thomas O'Dowd                   Have you had your noop today?
tom@example.com                  http://www.nooper.com