Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ~ls
- From: SL Baur <email@example.com>
- Date: 21 Nov 2000 16:48:40 +0900
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
- In-Reply-To: Simon Cozens's message of "Fri, 17 Nov 2000 00:50:59 +0000"
- Mail-Copies-To: never
- References: <20001116114244.A3949@example.com> <200011170035.JAA25973@example.com> <20001117005058.A13808@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <vW1bfD.A.vXG.CkiG6@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simon Cozens <email@example.com> writes in firstname.lastname@example.org: > On Fri, Nov 17, 2000 at 09:35:24AM +0900, Dmytro Kovalov wrote: >> What was the shell you've used? I have found no shell in which _all_ >> of your examples have worked... I thought it might be zsh, but: >> /tmp/TT $ ls ^* >> zsh: no matches found: ^* > It's zsh, but you need to set the EXTENDED_GLOB option. and NO_NOMATCH.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: Does anyone know how to boot single user mode in LynxOS?
- Next by Date: Getting Swap working
- Prev by thread: Re: ~ls
- Next by thread: Re: ~ls
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links