Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: hardware doctors!
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: hardware doctors!
- From: Yuri Syrota <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 14:30:42 +0200
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <nWbYTB.A.OhF.ZQqB6@example.com>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dmytro Kovalov wrote: > -> > So what *do* you recommend? > -> I've never had any problems with IBM drives. Not the fastest drives on the > -> planet, but I've never had one die on me. > > So, Chris, > > Add IBM to your black list. I've had my dead just a month ago -- of > course one that wasn't backed up for about a month or so :(. > I have bad expience with IBM's HDD manufactured in Hungary. -- Rasta
- Re: hardware doctors!
- From: Jonathan Q <email@example.com>
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: gjiten 0.7
- Next by Date: Re: hardware doctors!
- Prev by thread: Re: gjiten 0.7
- Next by thread: Re: hardware doctors!
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links