Mailing List Archive
Support open source code!
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cheap Monitors.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Cheap Monitors.
- From: Jonathan Q <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 01:41:53 +0900
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-Reply-To: <39FE549C.11957D81@example.com>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 02:11:56PM +0900
- References: <20001030222146.A14295@example.com> <20001031004237F.email@example.com> <39FE549C.11957D81@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-From: email@example.com
- Resent-Message-ID: <5uu_8.A.Be.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Antony Stace (firstname.lastname@example.org) wrote: Antony> oh this theme, can anyone suggest any shops in akihabara which might Antony> have secondhand scanners. The same places mentioned for monitors are a reasonable place to start. These aren't quite as common of an item, though, since people tend to keep them a long time. I remember seeing an HP flatbed scanner in VCN, although that was quite a while ago, so they might not have it anymore. It was there for quite a while, though, so it might be worth checking if you're going to Akiba on a scanner hunt. Jonathan
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: Encryption
- Next by Date: cheap distros
- Prev by thread: Re: Encryption
- Next by thread: cheap distros
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links