Vanguard, KK -- Looking for Engineers

It seems all the help wanted ads look the same these days. "Hot e-commerce
start-up seeks experienced Java and Linux engineers." On the surface that's
what Vanguard is asking for, but we are quite a bit different. Vanguard
develops e-commerce applications that run on Java and Linux, and we are
trying to take wireless e-commerce to the next level. Overtime is limited
(we do *not* work weekends), but the work can be incredibly challenging.
Unlike other dotcoms, Vanguard's technology is not driven by new graduates
working 80 hours a week. In fact, our core development team has an average
of eight years professional engineering experience.

The pay is competitive, but we also offer a great work-environment, generous
stock options and a chance to help break new ground in both the Java
revolution and the open-source movement. Those interested please feel free
contact me directly at t3@example.com

Tim Romero
Vanguard, KK
http://www.vgkk.co.jp