TLUG CD (was Re: Linux distributions)

At 21:14 00/10/30 +0900, you wrote:
>TLUG has put out CDs in the past although not with any serious
>distributions on
>it.  (Well, Green Frog Linux, but that is _not_ a serious distribution
>although
>some people think that is is *Grin*).  In fact I remember being
>responsible for
>putting the CDs out (No this isnt' a very active thing although if I mamage to
>find time, I'll start doing it again).

I talked to Yoshida-san on the phone today and confirmed that
LinuxProbe will sponsor our next meeting by letting us use their
hall (the next meeting will be on November 11, Saturday, 13:30-)

Is there demand for a new edition of the TLUG CD?
(assuming that Austin and Uva are still volunteering to do it)

---
Alberto Tomita,Jr. <atomita@example.com>
Tokyo Linux Users Group http://www.tlug.gr.jp
dW-J Linux Zone http://www.jp.ibm.com/developerworks/linux