Cheap Monitors.

Hi,

Stupid question, or perhaps not.  Anyone know where I can get a hold of
one of the following monitors _cheap_?  (20,000 yen is the max I'd like to go)
doen't need to be new.

Sun (Sony) GDM17E10 (with 13W3 connector)
Sun (Sony) GDM20E20 (with 13W3 connector)
SGI (Sony) GDM20E21
Sony CPD-200ES
Sony 210GS
Sony Multiscan 200sx
Sony CPD-17SF (1280x1024_60Hz Max)
Sony GDM400PS
Sony E200
Sony 100sf (need to remove pin 10 from 13W3 side of adapter)
Sony HMD A200
Dell Ultrascan 17TX (model 1726T-HS)
Dell D1226H
Philips/Magnavox CM5800
Viewsonic 17G
Viewsonic PS790
Optiquest V95
Nanao Flexscan F550i-W
Eizo Flexscan FX-D7
Eizo Flexscan F-55s
NEC 5FG (May not work - have conflicting reports from the field)
NEC A900
Mag MX17 (using the BNCs and not the HD15)

Erhm, strictly speaking it doen't need to be on that list but it needs to
support sync-on-green.  (Yeah, I should just go up to Akihabara with the list
but was wondering if anyone knew where I should look).

Yours,

--
Austin K. Kurahone
Tokyo Linux Users Group / SIGUSR1 R&D