support

Hello Everybuddy,
I am a Linux security and solutions consultant. I would like to add my web
site in Tokyo Linux user group web site as a commercial Linux support
provider. I am currently providing support in India and UK. I am based in UK
currently. Please visit my web site for more details:
www.linux4biz.net
I would like to provide support in Tokyo for Linux. Please send me some
links and reference for interested clients.

I am also a official member of www.linux.com security section and have been
writing security articles for Linux.com , linuxsecurity.com,
linuxgazette.com. You can find my article on www.linux.com/security and
www.linuxgazette.com.

Thank you
kapil sharma