Re: NTT-ME was (Re: Metallic DSL in Tokyo)

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 12:51:05AM +0900, ayako kato wrote:
> http://www.ntt-east.co.jp/senyo/ADSL/gaiyo/index.html lists them.

Yeah, I should have RTFW. Sorry.

> On this NTT site, I read there are 6 "service areas" and this probably
> applies whether you're using NTT-ME or Metallic or some other ISP.

Right, because this is where the current ADSL roll-out has got to.

> Six NTT offices in Tokyo serve ADSL (what's the right word for them,
> "Central Offices"? Nihongo deha "shuuyou kyoku" desu ga

Unnn, "public exchange", kashira.

> Kayaba-Kabuto (Chuo-ku) > Aoyama (Minato-ku) > Mita (Minato-ku)
> Yotsuya (Shinjuku-ku) > Yodobashi (Shinjuku-ku) > Ikebukuro (Toshima-ku)

Thanks!

--
Zsh's all very well, but the inventory management is pretty painful, and
there are some serious bugs that can stop you revisting partially explored