Metallic DSL in Tokyo

Is anyone using Tokyo Metallic DSL?  I would like to run a very low
traffic server inexpensively and their 'Single 640' plan is only 5,500 yen
per month -- suits my needs but it's dynamic IP.  A lot of DSL providers
in the US also use "dynamic IP" but in practice the IP address rarely if
ever changes.  Anyone know if the same is the case for Metallic?

Also, anyone know how easy it is to use it with unix?  Will I have to
pretend I'm using Windows to get them to install it?  :-)

Any info on this or other ideas would be appreciated.

(they are at http://www.metallic.co.jp/)
--
Tod McQuillin